Mahira Sharma’s mother Sania Sharma says Paras and her daughter have formed a strong bond but she needs to play to play independently in the Bigg Boss show now.
Sania Sharma said in an interview, I am very happy and satisfied with how Mahira has been playing in the Bigg Boss house. She is neutral towards things situations and people. She is neither too calm, no too aggressive nor abusive. I am happy she kept the family’s integrity in mind as we do not belive in such things.
Last week when Paras and Mahira got lowest votes… it was a sinking feeling I am glad that she it still out there. Paras and Mahira have had a great bond over time but going by the recent course of the event, I think Mahira should now play independently.
She added “She is the youngest of the contenders but can also prove to be the toughest if required. She has performed all tasks with utmost sincerity. It is good to have friends there in the house but she should not have blind faith in anyone, even if it is her closet pal.”
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play