Mahira Sharma’s mother Sania Sharma says Paras and her daughter have formed a strong bond but she needs to play to play independently in the Bigg Boss show now.
Sania Sharma said in an interview, I am very happy and satisfied with how Mahira has been playing in the Bigg Boss house. She is neutral towards things situations and people. She is neither too calm, no too aggressive nor abusive. I am happy she kept the family’s integrity in mind as we do not belive in such things.
Last week when Paras and Mahira got lowest votes… it was a sinking feeling I am glad that she it still out there. Paras and Mahira have had a great bond over time but going by the recent course of the event, I think Mahira should now play independently.
She added “She is the youngest of the contenders but can also prove to be the toughest if required. She has performed all tasks with utmost sincerity. It is good to have friends there in the house but she should not have blind faith in anyone, even if it is her closet pal.”
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone