Mahesh Bhatt’s directional Sadak 2, has become the lowest-rated film of all time on IMDb with user rating 1.1.
IMDb is the platform that usually ranks films as per the audience’s votes. Sadak 2 has got 9,821 IMDb user’s votes and has been rated 1.1 out of 10.
Sadak 2, which premiered on Disney+ Hotstar at 7:30 pm on Friday, opened to negative reviews, with most critics calling it “boring,” “lackluster,” and “terrible.”
Meanwhile, the trailer of Mahesh Bhatt’s film has been the top trending video on YouTube India ever since it dropped on the platform on August 12.
More than 70 million views and a million comments later, the film has achieved a rare feat of becoming the second-most “disliked” video in the entire world.
Bhatt’s movie currently has 12 million “dislikes” beating Justin Bieber’s “Baby” (11.63 million dislikes) which held the spot for nearly a decade.
Sadak 2 has been heavily panned for supposedly propagating nepotism in the industry, especially at a time when angered fans are seeking justice for the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput.
The other bottom Bollywood movies sorted according to their IMDB Rating are Ajay Devgn’s Himmatwala (1.7), Ram Gopal Varma’s Fire (1.7), Abhishek Bachchan-starrer The Leged of Drona (2) and Himesh Reshammiya’s Karzzzz.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play