Mahesh Bhatt’s directional Sadak 2, has become the lowest-rated film of all time on IMDb with user rating 1.1.
IMDb is the platform that usually ranks films as per the audience’s votes. Sadak 2 has got 9,821 IMDb user’s votes and has been rated 1.1 out of 10.
Sadak 2, which premiered on Disney+ Hotstar at 7:30 pm on Friday, opened to negative reviews, with most critics calling it “boring,” “lackluster,” and “terrible.”
Meanwhile, the trailer of Mahesh Bhatt’s film has been the top trending video on YouTube India ever since it dropped on the platform on August 12.
More than 70 million views and a million comments later, the film has achieved a rare feat of becoming the second-most “disliked” video in the entire world.
Bhatt’s movie currently has 12 million “dislikes” beating Justin Bieber’s “Baby” (11.63 million dislikes) which held the spot for nearly a decade.
Sadak 2 has been heavily panned for supposedly propagating nepotism in the industry, especially at a time when angered fans are seeking justice for the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput.
The other bottom Bollywood movies sorted according to their IMDB Rating are Ajay Devgn’s Himmatwala (1.7), Ram Gopal Varma’s Fire (1.7), Abhishek Bachchan-starrer The Leged of Drona (2) and Himesh Reshammiya’s Karzzzz.
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports