Vijay’s upcoming film Master has been leaked on the internet. Many clips including the film’s introduction scene are being circulated on social media platforms.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master is slated to hit the theatres across the globe on January 13. Two days ahead of the film’s release, Master has found its way to the internet. Reports suggest that the clips have been recorded from a show, which was organized for distributors.
In the meantime, the distributors of the movie has posted on their social media handle requesting people to notify them if they come across any leaked content from the movie.
Master is getting a simultaneous release in four languages and will be screened in an additional 500 theatres across North and Central India.
Lokesh took to Twitter to share his disappointment. He said that the Master team worked hard for 1 and half years and hence asked people to wait for one more day for the film’s release.
He wrote, “Dear all It’s been a 1.5 year long struggle to bring Master to u. All we have is hope that you’ll enjoy it in theatres. If u come across leaked clips from the movie, please don’t share it. Thank u all. Love u all. One more day and #Master is all yours (sic).”
Master, produced by Xavier Britto, was supposed to release on April 9, 2020. Due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, the film’s release had to be postponed to 2021. The commercial entertainer stars Vijay, Vijay Sethupathi, Malavika Mohanan and Andrea Jeremiah in the lead roles.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022