Ananya Pandey, since her debut in Student of the Year 2, has been in the headlines. And it’s np secret that how close Ananya is to Shanaya Kapoor and Suhana Khan.
She shares a very close bond with her childhood friend, Shanaya Kapoor. Recently, Ananya, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, took to her Instagram story to sweet post for her BFF Shanaya, daughter of actor Sanjay Kapoor and Maheep Sandhu.
The 21-year-old actress made hot chocolate “with love” for Shanaya. On Tuesday, Ananya shared a picture of herself lying next to a cup of hot chocolate, on her Instagram story. The caption on the picture read, “Made with love, for my love Shanaya Kapoor.”
Ananya was last seen in Pati Patni Aur Woh opposite Karthik Aaryan and Bhumi Padnekar. She will be next seen in a Shakun Batra directorial. The untitled relationship-drama film will also star Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi.
Ananya Panday and Shanaya Kapoor often make appearances on each other’s Instagram profiles. They are a part of a close-knit circle that also includes Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s daughter Suhana Khan. Shanaya Kapoor often features in throwback pictures shared by Ananya Panday.
Ananya said, “Deepika Padukone is an actress I truly love and I also really enjoyed watching Siddhant in ‘Gully Boy’. Moreover, I’m working again with Dharma Productions, which feels like home and I’m really happy about it. I’ll forever be grateful to Karan (Johar). My director Shakun Batra, I believe, is one of the finest in the industry and he has been the dream director I’ve always wanted to work with”.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play