The incident had left the nation in a state of shock and distress. And now, another brutal gang rape in the state of Uttar Pradesh is making the headline.
It a reported that a 22 year old girl was abducted on her way back home on Tuesday, gangraped and assaulted.
She had reportedly returned home in an unconscious state with a glucose drip inserted in her hand and her legs and spine were broken. The media reports suggested that she died on her way to the hospital.
Anushka wrote, “Barely any time has passed and we are hearing of another brutal rape!?! In which world do such monsters think they can do this to a young life. This is beyond comprehension, so distressing! Is there any fear in the minds of such men? How do we as a society put a fear in them and protect our women? #NoMercyForRapists #Balrampur.”
She wrote, “The horrific story of Hathras gang rape has devastated me. “I sincerely hope that strictest punishment is given to the barbaric men who have carried out such a horrific, inhuman act on a young life and caused her family irreparable pain.”
In Balrampur, a 22-year-old woman, who was allegedly gang-raped, died on to hospital on Wednesday.
Dev Ranjan, Balrampur Superintendent of Police, said her family had lodged a complaint of rape against two men. Both have been arrested.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg