The incident had left the nation in a state of shock and distress. And now, another brutal gang rape in the state of Uttar Pradesh is making the headline.
It a reported that a 22 year old girl was abducted on her way back home on Tuesday, gangraped and assaulted.
She had reportedly returned home in an unconscious state with a glucose drip inserted in her hand and her legs and spine were broken. The media reports suggested that she died on her way to the hospital.
Anushka wrote, “Barely any time has passed and we are hearing of another brutal rape!?! In which world do such monsters think they can do this to a young life. This is beyond comprehension, so distressing! Is there any fear in the minds of such men? How do we as a society put a fear in them and protect our women? #NoMercyForRapists #Balrampur.”
She wrote, “The horrific story of Hathras gang rape has devastated me. “I sincerely hope that strictest punishment is given to the barbaric men who have carried out such a horrific, inhuman act on a young life and caused her family irreparable pain.”
In Balrampur, a 22-year-old woman, who was allegedly gang-raped, died on to hospital on Wednesday.
Dev Ranjan, Balrampur Superintendent of Police, said her family had lodged a complaint of rape against two men. Both have been arrested.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems