The incident had left the nation in a state of shock and distress. And now, another brutal gang rape in the state of Uttar Pradesh is making the headline.
It a reported that a 22 year old girl was abducted on her way back home on Tuesday, gangraped and assaulted.
She had reportedly returned home in an unconscious state with a glucose drip inserted in her hand and her legs and spine were broken. The media reports suggested that she died on her way to the hospital.
Anushka wrote, “Barely any time has passed and we are hearing of another brutal rape!?! In which world do such monsters think they can do this to a young life. This is beyond comprehension, so distressing! Is there any fear in the minds of such men? How do we as a society put a fear in them and protect our women? #NoMercyForRapists #Balrampur.”
She wrote, “The horrific story of Hathras gang rape has devastated me. “I sincerely hope that strictest punishment is given to the barbaric men who have carried out such a horrific, inhuman act on a young life and caused her family irreparable pain.”
In Balrampur, a 22-year-old woman, who was allegedly gang-raped, died on to hospital on Wednesday.
Dev Ranjan, Balrampur Superintendent of Police, said her family had lodged a complaint of rape against two men. Both have been arrested.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More