Bollywood Can’t Afford Me, Don’t Waste My Time- Mahesh Babu: Mahesh Babu opens up about Bollywood‘s debut. During an interview, He was asked about his Hindi debut to which the actor mentioned that he does not want to waste his time working in an industry that can not afford him.
He also added, that he is happy with the respect he has been getting from the South Industry.
“I did get a lot of offers in Hindi, but I don’t think they can afford me. I don’t want to waste my time working in an industry which can’t afford me. The stardom and the respect I get here (in South) is huge, so I never really thought of leaving my industry and going to some other industry. I have always thought of doing films and becoming bigger. My dream is coming true now and I can’t be happier,” Mahesh Babu said as cited by India Today. Reportedly, the actor said this at the trailer launch of Adivi Sesh’s Major.
Last month as well, the Telugu actor was asked if he is planning to make his Bollywood debut soon to which he said that he does not need to do Hindi films. “I don’t need to do Hindi films. I can just do a Telugu film and it’ll get seen all over the world – that’s what’s happening right now. You would want to be in a position where you do only Telugu films,” the actor said.
On the work front, Mahesh Babu is currently gearing up for the release of his next movie Sarkaru Vaari Paata. The film based on a bank robbery/fraud, contains many heavy-duty action chunks and will provide Mahesh Babu fans and followers with a full-on action feast. The film also stars Keerthy Suresh. It will hit theatres on May 12.
- Infinix Note 12 launched in India at a price of Rs 11999: Check Specifications
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes