Manish Pandey is all set to get married to actor Ashrita Shetty in Mumbai on Monday. Manish and Ashrita got married in a glittering ceremony in Mumbai, just hours after the cricketer led from the front to help Karnataka retain the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy in Surat on Sunday.
Talking about his wedding the post-match presentation after lifting the Syed Mushtak Ali T20 tournament in Surat on Sunday. Manish Pandey said, Before that there is one more series to come, getting married tomorrow.
Wishes poured in for the cricketer and his actor wife from all quarters with fans. Even hailing Manish’s dedication towards the game as he played the final against Tamil Nadu just a night before getting married and that too in another city.
SunRisers Hyderabad, who Manish Pandey represents in the IPL tweeted their wishes for the explosive batsman with the caption, Wishing good luck, happiness and lots of love to @im-manishpandey and Ashrita.
Pandey led the front with the bat, scoring an unbeaten 60 off 45 balls as Karnataka posted 180 for 5 on the board after being asked to bat first.
Manish Pandey, who is in India’s squad for their upcoming T20I series against West Indies, said after the match, looking forward to the series, but tomorrow a big series to come… I’m getting married tomorrow.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play