Actress Deepika Padukone spent her Wednesday evening playing a series of TPL-Taboo Premier League with her star husband Ranveer Singh and his family.
The Tamasha actor took to Instagram on Thursday to share a picture from the game session with her family and stated that the board game went extremely competitive.
Recently, Deepika took the entire country by surprise when she announced that she will make her Telugu debut with director Nag Ashwin’s upcoming film. Prabhas will play the lead role in the sci-fi film.
She announced the same on Instagram and wrote, “Beyond Thrilled!Cannot wait for what we believe is going to be an incredible journey ahead (sic).”
Deepika is currently in quarantine at her Mumbai residence. The actress was last seen on the big screen in Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak. She will also star in Kabir Khan’s 83.
Ranveer Singh is playing the role of legendary cricketer Kapil Dev in the film. 83 will release in theatres on Christmas this year.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022