Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s wedding celebrations kick off with Sangeet ceremony in Italy. Singer Harshdeep Kaur and her team including Sanjoy Das, Bobby Pathak and Firoz Khan will perform at the function.
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and their family left from India three days ago and the excitement faces was quite evident on their faces.
According to the Filmfare, Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh wedding festivities have started with Sangeet ceremony at 3:30 PM (IST). The Sangeet and Mehendi ceremonies are expected to be a grand with Harshdeeo Kaur will hosted at Villa del Belbianello.
The due is all geared up for the Mehendi celebration, will be made more special with artists like Harshdeepp Kaur in attendance. Harshdeep will reportdely sing some of her most loved songs of all times including kabira and Dilbaro. Deepika & Ranveer’s close friends and family members.
Harshdeep will sing playlist included wedding favorites like Kala Sha kala, Mehendi hai Rechney Wali, Mehendi Ni Mehendi and Gur Nal ish Mitha.
To honor each other’s belief one will be follow Sindhi rituals. while other will be according to Konkani tradition. When it comes to wedding presents the Padmaavat actors are following in Prince Harry and Megan Markle’s footsteps.
Deepika and Ranveer have requested all gifts to be sent as donations to the actress’s “The live love laugh Foundation”.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022