CSK didn’t have a fine day on the field as they lost the match against PBKS by six wickets, a CSK player, Deepak Chahar precisely, had a great day off-field.
However, Deepak Chahar went into stands rather than moving into the dressing room.
It was completely unknown as to what the pacer he is up to as he pulled out a ring from his pocket and proposed to his girlfriend Jaya Bhardwaj in front of all.
As soon as the visuals of the same went viral, several people started congratulating the love birds.
Deepak Chahar’s father- Lokendra Singh Chahar opened up on the details of the surprising event, as reported by Jagran.com.
He added that Deepak wanted to propose her ladylove for quite some time but had planned to do so during the playoffs stage.
However, on the advice of CSK skipper MS Dhoni, he planned out the thing during the last league match of CSK.
Right after Chahar proposed to her on his knees, Jaya also put a ring on the pacer’s finger.
Deepak’s father added that it is a great moment that around 180 countries have seen their engagement live. And talking further, he added that marriage plans will be settled after the couple comes back from the UAE.
After the couple exchange rings, they were given a grand welcome by the CSK family.
The couple walked into the room full of CSK players and staff members and cut a cake to share their happiness with all.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer