Jamaica’s Toni-Ann Singh has bagged the Miss World 2019 at an annual beauty pageant held here, with India’s Suman Rao becoming the second runner-up. 23-year-old Toni-Ann Singh was officially crowned Miss world 2019 and it’s kind of a big deal for a couple of reasons.
Toni-Ann Singh’s crowning comes hot off heels of 26-year-old Zozibini Tunzi from South Africa, who won her Miss Universe 2019 crown less than a week ago.
Also Read: Neha Kakkar speaks on her breakup with Himansh Kohli said I want to die during that period
Also Read: Sapna Choudhary Latest Dance Video – Sapna Choudhary miffed man who comes close to her during live
During the competition, she earned resounding applause from audiences for singing Whitney Houston’s hit I have Nothing. The Jamaican was crowned by last year’s winner Vanessa Ponce de Leon of Mexico.
These five women are updating the face of the global pageant scene and fans are understandably ecstatic about their wins. “Black women are dominating the pageant world. And changing the stereotype one victory at a time,” said Zalayna Jenkins, a fellow pageant competitor.
“It truly gives us young black women who want to be involved in pageantry HOPE, that we too can be accepted and win against a system that was not designed for us.”
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports