Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with Lung cancer.
According to the source, he will be flying to the US on Wednesday for treatment. The actor was reportedly admitted to Lilavati hospital in Mumbai after complaining of breathlessness on August 8.
Sanjay Dutt took to social media on Tuesday, “Hi, friends. I am taking a short break from work for some medical treatment. My family and friends are with me and I urge my well-wishers not to worry or unnecessarily speculate. With your love and good wishes, I will be back soon,” he informed.
He tested negative for COVID-19. However, his oxygen levels fluctuated between 90 and 92 per cent and he developed fluid in his chest. He was discharged from hospital on Monday.
Lung Cancer Symptoms:
- Cough that doesn’t go away after 2 or 3 weeks
- Long-standing cough that gets worse
- Returning chest infection
- Coughing up blood
- Difficulty in breathing
- Persistent breathlessness and fatigue.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022