Actress Sunny Leone understands workplace harassment is difficult to deal with but feels one needs to step up and address it.
Workplace harassment is difficult to deal with but you don’t have to be quiet. Find yourself a supportive boss, Leone posted on Instagram along with a video addressing the issue.
The video highlights why it is important to speak up and not say silent if someone is trying to use a powerful position to exploit someone.
It is in sync with the message of her upcoming web series “Ragini MMS Returns Season 2”, which throws gentle on the importance of consent while getting intimate with an apprehension myth. She has a cameo as a magical skill in the series.
Also Read: Neha Kakkar speaks on her breakup with Himansh Kohli said I want to die during that period
Also Read: Sapna Choudhary Latest Dance Video – Sapna Choudhary miffed man who comes close to her during live
On the Bollywood front, the 38-year-old has been roped in for a horror-comedy called “Coca Cola”. She also forayed into the southern film industry with movies like “Rangeela” and “Veeramadevi”.
“Nothing is tricky must you expertise doing it or are identical. South commerce will definitely inspire me to grow. Being in a group aside to search out out a pair of brand gentle tradition is one thing that I admire and expertise rather a lot,” Sunny had told IANS in the previous.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022