The most popular actress of the Tollywood industry, and after the release of Pushpa: The Rise, she has garnered a massive fan-following as well.
Earlier, Rashmika was rumored that Rashmika and Vijay Deverakonda are in a relationship.
However, both have denied such reports. Rashmika opened up about love and relationships, and what kind of a man would she marry.
Read More | When Samantha Said About Ex-husband Naga Chaitanya’s ‘First Wife’: ‘Even If I Have to Kiss…’
“For me, love is when you give each other respect, time, and when you feel secure. It is difficult to describe love because it is all about feelings. Love works only when it’s both ways, not just one,” the 25-year-old starts off.
Talking about the institution of marriage, she said, “I don’t know what to think about it, because I am too young for it right now. I haven’t given it a thought. But having said that, you should be someone who makes you comfortable.”
On the work front, Rashmika Mandanna has signed two Bollywood films. She is working alongside Sidharth Malhotra in Mission Majnu and with Amitabh Bachchan in Goodbye. Meanwhile, Vijay Deverakonda is working on his film Liger, a multilingual film, opposite Ananya Panday.
Rashmika Mandanna will also begin shooting for the sequel of Pushpa: The Rise, titled Pushpa: The Rule (Pushpa 2) in March this year.
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63