Shah Rukh Khan is troubling as Member of Legislative Assembly and Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee general secretary, Manjinder Singh Sirsa files a complaints. He Alleged for hurting the sentiments of the Sikh community in his upcoming movie Zero.
Sirsa files complaints against Shah Rukh for allegedly devaluing Sikh Kakar. Shah Rukh khan showed Kirpan (kind of skewer) as an ordinary dagger, according to him.
Shah Rukh Khan has been wearing “Gatra Kripan and in their movie promo which has created an outrage among Sikh Community worldwide. As per the the Sikh rehat maryada only Amritdhari Sikh person can wear Gatra Kirpan.”
The MLA from the Shiromani Akali Dal Party also requested to the police to file and FIR against the named actor and director.
He additionally threatened Khan and Anand to withdraw the poster or face protests form the Sikh Community.
The film Zero also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. Special appearance from the late legend, Sridevi, Rani Mukerji, Kajl, Alia Bhatt, Abhay Deol, R Madhavan and Deepika Padukone among others. the movie will hit silver screens on Dec 21.
He added that Sikhs can not tolerate such mischievous acts either in films or in real life.
According to the Indian Express, Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee General Secretary Manjinder Singh Sirsa on Monday filed a complaint against Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan and Director for hurting Sikh sentiments. Anand also alleged that Shah Rukh Khan showed Gatra Kirpan as an ordinary dagger in the trailer
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas