Comedian Kapil Sharma got married to his long time girlfriend Ginni Chatrath in Phagwan, near Jhalandhar on Dec 12. In a tradition Punjabi ceremony, Kapil Sharma tied the knot with Ginni Chatrath.
37 years old comedian , who arrived late for the wedding rituals due to traffic woes, took to Instagram to share glimpse of the couple as man and Wife.
The bride looked beautiful in a red Lehenga, which she paired with stunning jewellery. Ginni finished her look with the bridal Choora and Kaleerien. Kapil wore a green Sherwani with thread-work details.
Kapil Sharma & Ginni Chatrath 12th Dec 2018:
Both have been together for several years, tied the knot in Jalandhar on Dec 12, the same day as Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal’s weddings.
Bharti also posted a series of pictures on her Instagram stories. She posted pictures of them leaving for Amritsar, arriving at the destination and finally from the jagran.
Kapil’s co star Sumouna Chakravarti, Krushana Abhishek, Rajeev Thakur and other close friends like singer Richa sharma are also there to attend the wedding ceremonies.
Kapil Sharma & Ginni Chatrath have planned a big reception party in Mumbai for the industry folks who win not be able to male it ti Punjab for the wedding ceremonies.
Kapil Sharma told to IANS, We wanted to keep it low key, but Ginni is the only daughter in her family. Her folks wanted the wedding to be on a lavish. And I completely understand their sentiments . My mother also wants the wedding to be lavish.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More