Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia , who is expecting her first child with actor husband Angad Bedi, says she was frowned upon for not going public about her pregnancy.
Recently Neha and Angad announced the new on social media, the couple walked the ramp at designer Payal Singhal and Lakme Salon’s show “The Showstopping Bride” at the Lakme fashion week Autumn/Winter 2018 edition here on Saturday.
This is not the first time a pregnant actress did catwalk, Earlier actress Kareena Kapoor Khan had famously her blooming baby bump at a fashion Show.
Asked how does she see woman not saying away from flaunting the bump or working during pregnancy.
Neha told IANS here: “That is amazing . I read an article about a woman who was eight month pregnant and was shooting ‘Black Panther’ and one more… Gal Gadot came back for a patchwork of her films… so i have also continuously been working”
Added, “and did not go public about my situation, and i was frowned upon on ‘why is she wearing loose cloths or why is she putting on weight?’.”
Neha, 37, says she was not concerned about the comments.
She Added, “For me, it does not matter what other people think about you as long as you are healthy and being respectful to your personal and professional life and striking that balance. and you should. I know that no one can do it better than a woman.”
Walking the ramp this was a memorable experience for Neha, a former beauty queen.
It has been amazing to be on the ramp looking and feeling like this… A lot of people take and will not come to work, but that is not true, She added.
Neha married Angad in hush-hush ceremony at a Gurudwara in New Delhi on May 10. She says her husband was “is rock solid and funny.”
We have so much to talk about, he is going to become a father soon and we are very excited about it…. I like his relaxed attitude and which is the right kind because neither he is laidback nor does he take life too seriously.
(Input from Zee News)
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas