Priyanka and Nick Jonas’s wedding has been talk of the town ever since the couple announced their engagement. Actress was seen donning a ruffled Marchesa gown and Christian Louboutin pumps. She completed her look with jewels form none other than the most coveted jewellery brand itself.
The couple will married on Dec 1, 2018 in Jodhpur and It will be three a day extravaganzea at the Umaid Bhawan Palace, as per report says.
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are all set to tie the knot on Nov 14 and 15 are Lake Como in Italy. While neither of them has revealed the wedding details as of now, a few unconfirmed reports suggests that they will tale a big plunge sometime in Dec this year.
Priyannka had a super gala time with her loved ones at her bridal shower held in NY. IN attendance were here mom Madhu Chopra, Denise Miller Jonas, Sonali Bendre and Neetu Kapoor among others.
Priynka Chopra plans to invite all her close friends form Bollywood including Farhan Akhtar, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Alia and Siddhartha Roy Kapur among others.
Actress will also send out an invite to Salman Khan, with whom there were rumors of fallout after she walked out of his film Bharat earlier this year.
The couple plans to hosts a 3 day grand celebration at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur and 1500-2000 guests are expected to turn up”
PeeCee opened up on her love Story with Nick, He texted me. The first time was a text and just saying, I think we should connect and whatever and that’s how we started talking she said.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems