Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone wedding date has confirmed on Nov 14, 2018. While many celebs congratulate the lovely couple, its was Priyanka Chopra’s reaction stood out.
Its the season of weddings in Bollywood, after Anushka, Sonam , it’s time Deepika Padukone’s turn to walk down the side. both is in a long relationship and will finally take the pluge with him on 14th and 15th Nov.
Both Ranveer and Deepika have been dating for the last six years and finally took to their Twitter page yesterday to announced the wedding date.
We thank you for all the love you have showed upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togertherness.
Priyanka Chopra reacts and wrote, “Congrats Yay!!! Tu hero ban Ranno!! (You have become a hero)”. While she may be in the USA, her roots remain as strong as ever. She also showed how well she tuned in to her desi side by recalling a line form old Hindi film song while commenting on Deepika’s announcement post.
She wrote, “Woot Woot!! Piya ki ayegi barat”, she added a heart emoji to the comment.
On the inaugural episode of coffee with Karan, Alia and Karan Johar tried to tease Deepika Padukone to reveal details of the marriage. Deepika for most of the part refuge .
Reportedly , Ranveer Singh and Deepika will get marriage in the picturesque location of Lake Como, Northern , Italy.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas