Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter debuts on Vogue cover, Magazine has 18 year old on the cover, something that has not gone down well with people amid a raging debate on nepotism in the film industry.
Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana Khan made her debut as the cover girl for fashion magazine Vogue India, triggering a social media debate on nepotism in the film industry.
However the sultry 18 year old has been headlines often for her fashion choice and ultra-glam persona. The August cover was launched by SRK himself at the Vogue Beauty Awards on Tuesday.
Sharing the picture of the event and the cover on social media. Shah Rukh Khan wrote “Hiding her in my arms again thanks to Vogue. What imperfect carries of love we are .., except when it comes to our children , so sending you all my love and a big hug Hello Suhana Khan.
However, Shaha Rukh Khan in his speech at the Vogue Beauty Award said, “I think star kids have their own personal issue, of course , they are entitle and in today’s world with social media, its nice that you are recognized, but where I come from a middle class background, where someone has worked with some of the most beautiful and loveliest of people like Katrina , and all the other people here present, I got this opportunity , and things went well for me.”
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg