Former Bigg Boss 11 contestant and TV producer Vikas Gupta has entered the Bigg Boss 13 house will remain there for a few days. According to the report, after Arhan and Shefali Bagga, Vikas Gupta have an entry in the house. He will enter the house in place of Devoleena and he will come home before the weekend.
There are many twists coming in Bigg Boss 13 season, This season is very different. Recently, Shefali, Arhan and Madhurima Tuli were entered in Bigg Boss house. it is not yet confirmed that he will play the game with a contestant. Vikas was the second runner-up of Bigg Boss 11 in 2017. He was given the title of the mastermind because of his performance.
However, a picture of Vikas on Bigg Boss sets began doing the rounds online Wednesday afternoon, confirming his entry on the show. In the image, Vikas is seen sitting in a chair wearing grey kurta Pajama and a telephone is placed beside him.
Reports suggested that Vikas may stay inside the house for two weeks and exit the house later, when the makers expect Devoleena Bhattacharjee to return having recovered from debilitating backache. Devoleena exited the show for medical reasons this Saturday after her backache aggravated and she was advised complete bed rest.
- Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan