Spider-Man has been announced as the latest superhero to be added to the roster in Marvel’s Avengers.
The title by Square Enix originally had only featured six heroes from the Marvel Universe (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Ms. Marvel).
Since its release, though, many other faces have been popping up, including Hawkeyes and Black Panther.
Spider-Man’s inclusion into Marvel’s Avengers is scheduled to occur on November 30, 2021. This was announced through a recent trailer on IGN.
In the trailer, the friendly neighborhood webslinger was seen taking on a group of AIM operatives. Several of them attempt to subdue Spidey, but they back off once they see the other Avengers coming to Spider-Man’s aid.
The trailer ends with extended clips of Spider-Man web-slinging around the city. Spidey also shares an epic fist pump with Ms. Marvel to close it out.
Marvel’s Avengers adding Spider-Man couldn’t have come at a better time. The third Spider-Man movie in the MCU, entitled No Way Home, will release in theatres on December 17, 2021. This movie will feature many characters including Doctor Strange and some figures from Spider-Man history.
In terms of mechanics, nothing specific was really shown with this trailer, as it was more cinematic.
There is one scene in particular, though, where Spider-man takes on two AIM thugs with his head turned away from them.
This might hint at a possible advanced Spidey Sense mechanic where he doesn’t have to be looking at enemies to fight them.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer