Zayn Malik is gearing up for the launch of his second album, the name of which is still a mystery. The pop music sensation recently dropped a cover sung by him and guess what? It was Salman Khan’s Race 3 title track Allah Duhai Hai.
Zayn Malik has some hits song like Dusk to Dawn, Pillowtalk and I Dont Wana Live Forever. Early this year, The singer uploaded his version of Kailash Kher’ Teri deewani.
Allah Duhai Hai song got such a trippy feeling to it. You wish had the makers used Zayn’s version in the movie instead of the original.
Allah Duhai Hai first track was released in 2008 and Different renditions of the song have been a common thread apart from the suspense thriller theme of the stories.
Zayn knows how to please his desi fanbase and this probably came in hand. Recently after he kind of alienated some of his Muslim fanbase after saying that he does not consider himself a Muslim.
Zayn Malik added some Electronics Dance Music elements to the track and the effect is awesome. The netizens have loved it and especially fans from India have given it a big thumps up.
The Original song was composed by Pritam and featured vocals of Sunidhi Chauhan and Neeraj Shridhar. Race 2 in 2013, Pritam roped in Atif Aslam, Vishal Dadlani, Anushka Manchanda, Ritu Pathak and Michie One to sing the song.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022