The 4 accused in the case of rape and murder of a woman veterinarian have been killed in an exchange of fire with the police Chatanpally of Shadnagar, 50km from Hyderabad.
According to the report, the four accused were shot dead by police early morning on NH-44 near Hyderabad– the same highway where the charred body of 26-year-old Body was found.
The 4 accused killed in the encounter are Md Arif, the lorry driver and Jollu Navieen, Jollu Shiva and Ch Chennakeshavulu, all 20 years of age.
The source said the rape of murder accused were taken to the crime scene for recreation of the scene at aronud 3 AM. The accused allegedly tried to escape following which police opened fire.
On November 27 the veterinarian who was on her way home after a medical check-up at Gachibowli was abducted near Tondupally toll gate of the Outer Ring Road near RGI Airport. Later, her charred body was found at the underpass near Chatanpalli.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer