Raksha Bandhan Gifts is an important part of every life, a few companies have geared up to provide online gifting options to Indians amid the increasing COVID-19 cases.
The Audio-Technica and gifting company Ferns N Petals are among the companies that have rolled out online options for the season of siblings. While Audio-Technica has brought in a wide range utility items for the music-loving sibling, Ferns N Petals has tied up with gifting partners, making it easier for users to choose gifts from the comfort of your homes and offices.
Some of the companies that Ferns N Petals have tied up with include Cadbury, Amul, ITC, Bata, Cookie Man, Phillips, Gillette, Raymond, among others.
A wide range of designer as well as traditional rakhies can be ordered online. The company is delivering the gifts and the rakhies in almost 80 countries worldwide this year and is offering free shipping and same-day in countries like Canada, UK, UAE, Singapore, South Africa, Indonesia, among other
Next day delivery in most of the other countries like USA, Australia, Germany, Ireland and Netherlands.
Manish Saini quoted, We have come up with over 1,000 designs of Rakhis this year to serve our customers with a variety so that they order online and remain safe and secure during this unprecedented time.
He added We are taking all the safety measures life sanitising all the items that are being shipped and ensuring contactless deliveries.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg