CBSE has not released the class 12 merit list this year, however, by scoring 600 out of 600, Divyanshi Jain has grabbed the top position.
Lucknow girl Divyanshi Jain scored a perfect 100 in English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Insurance and Economics.
Meanwhile, the topper could not attempt the geography paper which got cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Divyanshi dedicated her success to NCERT books and elder sister Sriyanshi Jain. “If you wish to do well in board exams then thorough knowledge on the subjects is required”.
She added that Understanding the language and the exam pattern has made things easier for me. Though I followed the sample papers and last 10 years questions religiously, however this year, the questions were trickier and knowledge-based.
She has decided to pursue History (Hons) from Delhi University. “I have not decided which profession I will pursue in the future but as for now, I would like to do research in history as a subject and learn more about our country’s past,” she said.
This year, the pass percentage touched at 88.78 per cent, with girls outperformed boys with 92.15 per cent, while the pass percentage of boys was 86.19 per cent.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg