CBSE has not released the class 12 merit list this year, however, by scoring 600 out of 600, Divyanshi Jain has grabbed the top position.
Lucknow girl Divyanshi Jain scored a perfect 100 in English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Insurance and Economics.
Meanwhile, the topper could not attempt the geography paper which got cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Divyanshi dedicated her success to NCERT books and elder sister Sriyanshi Jain. “If you wish to do well in board exams then thorough knowledge on the subjects is required”.
She added that Understanding the language and the exam pattern has made things easier for me. Though I followed the sample papers and last 10 years questions religiously, however this year, the questions were trickier and knowledge-based.
She has decided to pursue History (Hons) from Delhi University. “I have not decided which profession I will pursue in the future but as for now, I would like to do research in history as a subject and learn more about our country’s past,” she said.
This year, the pass percentage touched at 88.78 per cent, with girls outperformed boys with 92.15 per cent, while the pass percentage of boys was 86.19 per cent.
Source: click here
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications