Hyundai Motor India has revealed the first official Sketches of the Aura compact sedan and is scheduled to be unveiled on December 19, 2019. The all-new Hyundai Aura will step in place of the Xcent in the company’s line-up and the sketches reveal the Grand i10 Nios connection with the new model.
It houses a pair of the V-shaped LED daytime running lights. The front bumper has a wide air dam and triangular pods on either side. at the rear, the new Aura is likely to get wraparound taillights with C-shaped brake lights and Chrome strip in the centre.
The upcoming Aura will be equipped with the same asset of alloy wheels that we see in Grand i10 Nios. The rear looks pretty smooth with newly designed tailights.
The upcoming Aura includes a massive touchscreen infotainment system in the centre console. A large MID display flanked by twin pods instrument cluster and the gear shift ever integrated into the dashboard.
Hyundai Aura will come three BS6-compliment powertrain options– 1.2-litre Kappa Dual VTVT, 1.0-litre Turbo GDi and 1.2-litre U2 CRDi. There will be standard 5-speed manual gearbox on offer. Besides, the 1.2-litre Kappa Dual VTV and 1.2-litre U2 CRDi motors will have an automatic transmission option.
The Aura is likely to come with the same engine options as the Grand i1- NIOS. The Expectation is that Hyundai Aura will be priced between Rs 5.50 lakh and Rs 9 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone