Kerala couple protests against CCA and NRC save the date shoot: People are currently on the streets protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act and National Register of Citizens. Most of the people are coming out for non-violent protests against the acts. And finding ways to give their message in a way that would stand out and make an impact.
A Couple in Kerala has also done the same, GL Arun Gopi and Asha Sekhar, who is all set to get married on a wedding shoot. But this one especially stood out because their pictures have a message regarding the ongoing protests in the country.
In one of the images from the shoot, Arun Gopi can be seen holding a poster that says, ‘NO CAA,’ and Asha Sekhar is holding a poster that reads, ‘NO NRC.’
The couple made the protest a part of their pre-wedding shoot and the fierce expression on both their faces says it all.
Read More: Sapna Choudhary Latest Dance Video – Sapna Choudhary miffed man who comes close to her during live
The Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) was passed by the Rajya Sabha on December 18, 2019. CAB gives Indian citizenship to the non-Muslims of Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Also, as per the bill, any illegal immigrant from these countries who belong to the non-Muslim Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi communities will not be deported or imprisoned if they do not have valid documents for their residency in India.
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports