Kerala couple protests against CCA and NRC save the date shoot: People are currently on the streets protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act and National Register of Citizens. Most of the people are coming out for non-violent protests against the acts. And finding ways to give their message in a way that would stand out and make an impact.
A Couple in Kerala has also done the same, GL Arun Gopi and Asha Sekhar, who is all set to get married on a wedding shoot. But this one especially stood out because their pictures have a message regarding the ongoing protests in the country.
In one of the images from the shoot, Arun Gopi can be seen holding a poster that says, ‘NO CAA,’ and Asha Sekhar is holding a poster that reads, ‘NO NRC.’
The couple made the protest a part of their pre-wedding shoot and the fierce expression on both their faces says it all.
Read More: Sapna Choudhary Latest Dance Video – Sapna Choudhary miffed man who comes close to her during live
The Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) was passed by the Rajya Sabha on December 18, 2019. CAB gives Indian citizenship to the non-Muslims of Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Also, as per the bill, any illegal immigrant from these countries who belong to the non-Muslim Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi communities will not be deported or imprisoned if they do not have valid documents for their residency in India.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play