Kerala couple protests against CCA and NRC save the date shoot: People are currently on the streets protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act and National Register of Citizens. Most of the people are coming out for non-violent protests against the acts. And finding ways to give their message in a way that would stand out and make an impact.
A Couple in Kerala has also done the same, GL Arun Gopi and Asha Sekhar, who is all set to get married on a wedding shoot. But this one especially stood out because their pictures have a message regarding the ongoing protests in the country.
In one of the images from the shoot, Arun Gopi can be seen holding a poster that says, ‘NO CAA,’ and Asha Sekhar is holding a poster that reads, ‘NO NRC.’
The couple made the protest a part of their pre-wedding shoot and the fierce expression on both their faces says it all.
Read More: Sapna Choudhary Latest Dance Video – Sapna Choudhary miffed man who comes close to her during live
The Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) was passed by the Rajya Sabha on December 18, 2019. CAB gives Indian citizenship to the non-Muslims of Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Also, as per the bill, any illegal immigrant from these countries who belong to the non-Muslim Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi communities will not be deported or imprisoned if they do not have valid documents for their residency in India.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone