Pulwama Attack 2019: At least 40 Central reserve Police Force (CRPF) paramilitary troopers were killed in terror attack witnessed in three decades of Kashmir’s insurgency. Jaish-e-Mohammad suicide bomber left the nation in shock and anger while PM N. Modi gave security forces a freehand to strike back with equal force.
Jaish Bomober Adil Ahmed Dar, 20, rammed a SUV loaded with 350 kilograms of explosive into one of the buses- carrying 35-40 troopers- out of the a 78 vehicle CRPF convey. While 40 killed in the attack several injured personnel continue to battle for their lives.
Pulwama Attack: Bodies of CRPF Soldiers Reached their Homes
The bodies of the soldiers killed in the attack in Jammu & Kashmir’s Pulwama on Thursday reach their homes today. The attacked done by terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed in jammu & Kashmir’s Pulwama on Thursday.
CRPF solider coffins arrived, hundreds gathers to pay their respect in an emotional moment. PM N. Modi, Union Minister Rajnath Singh and Nirmala Sitharaman, along with congress president Rahul Gandhi and Chief Minister A Keriwal paid tribute to the 40 CRPF soldiers as their bodies arrived at the Palam airport.
Who is Jaish-e-Mohammed?
Jaish-e-Mohammed has been claimed responsibility and identified suicide bomber Adil Ahmed Dar as on who carried out the attack on Thursday. Dar also mentions that many more people like him were ready to follow the same path.
Also read: How to Register Amazon Pay UPI
Jaish-e-Mohammed is a Pakistani based Deobandi Jihadist group active in Kashmir. The main motto of this groups is to separate Kashmir from India and merge with Pakistan. The group has been done several attacks in the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir.
Details of Pulwama Attack:
Pulwama Attack occurred on Feb 14, 2019 when 78 vehicle convey was escort over 2,500 CRPF Jawans from Jammu to Srinagar at 3:30 pm. A Mahindra Scorpio SUV packed with 350kilograms of explosive rammed into one of the buses belonging to the convey on the National Highway 44 at Letjopora near Avantipora town.
Killing at least 40 personnel of the 76th Battalion while others continue to battle for their lives. 40 CRPF Jawans was carried out by 30 years old Adil Ahmed Dar, who was due to appear for his class 12 exam before he went missing, as per his parent said.
Terror Group jaish-e-Mohammed claimed responsibility of the attack and released a video of Dar, a resident of Kakapora who joined the groups a year ago.
58 nations condemn Pulwama Attack:
48 countries put their statements, when the article was written. However, Only one nation has named Pakistan so far and that is USA. But the US administration named India’s neighbor more than thrice.
Foreign secretary and other secretaries met a number of resident envoys. While Pakistan rejected India’s allegations calling them insinuations by India.
Fact of Pulwama Attack 2019:
- Representatives of different diplomatic missions arrived at Ministry of External Affairs on Friday evening in the wake of Pulwama Attack. Representatives from Germany, Spain, Hungry, Italy, EU, Britain, Canada, Russia, Israel, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Slovakia, France, South Korea & Bhutan.
- Indian high Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria will leave Pakistan tonight for Delhi.
- China condemned the Pulwama Attack carried out by a Jaish suicide bomber. However once against declined to back India’s appeal to list the Pakistan based terror group’s chief Masood Azha as a global terrorist by UN.
- India announced withdrawal of the Most Favored Nation status from Pakistan. The MFN status is given by on state to another which enables a strong trade relations between them.
- Arun Jaitely said that India will take all necessary steps to isolate Pakistan from the International Community.
- IAS Association of Uttarakhand announced to contribute one day’s salary to the family members of the CRPF.
- Attack was took place when the CRPF was moving 2,547 CRPF personnel in two convoys moving close to each other from Jammu to South Kashmir in 78 vehicles.
- Jammu-Srinagar highway was closed for 6 days
- How to add multiple bank accounts in Google Pay
- Nokia 4.2 and Nokia 3.2 receive price cut in India, Now starts at 7999
- Microsoft Releases a new Windows 10 Update
- Realme releases its Android 10 Update rollout schedule
- Spotify acquires SoundBetter, a music production marketplace
- Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus comes with 128GB Storage now available
- New Mobile Number portability (MNP) fee from September 30: TRAI
How to add multiple bank accounts in Google Pay
Nokia 4.2 and Nokia 3.2 receive price cut in India, Now starts at 7999
Microsoft Releases a new Windows 10 Update
Realme releases its Android 10 Update rollout schedule
Spotify acquires SoundBetter, a music production marketplace
Realme 5 series with Snapdragon 710, Specs, Price & Release Date
PUBG Mobile 0.14.5: Everything expected in the upcoming 0.14.5 update
419 million Facebook Phone numbers and IDs Exposed via unsecured Server: Report
Infinix Hot 8 with Triple Cameras, 5000mAh battery launched in India: Price and Specs
Nokia 2720 Flip, Nokia 110, Nokia 800 Tough launched at IFA 2019
Technology9 months ago
PUBG Latest Update: PUBG’s new snow Vikendi Themed map live on test servers
Game7 months ago
How to Install Apex Legends on Android: Download Apex Legends APK File
Technology8 months ago
Google launches new Feature Activity Cards for Long term Research
Game2 months ago
GTA Playing Cards Locations: All 54 Hidden Casino Cards and get the High Roller outfit
Game6 months ago
Best Gaming Smartphone under 15,000 to Play PUBG: List of Top 10 Phone
Smartphone8 months ago
VIVO Y91 with 6.22 inch waterdrop display, Specs & Price to launch soon in India
Technology9 months ago
PUBG Mobile Optimized for Notched Phones: All You need to know
Smartphone8 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S10 Release date, Price & Specification, Schedules Unpacked event for 20 February