UK Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 has declared on the official website of the UK board. Students can check the result at ubse.uk.gov.in and also on www.uaresults.nic.in, www.indiaresults.com.
The results will be declared in the presence of state education minister Arvind Pandey and chairman of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education RK Kunwar.
The result can also be checked by all the appeared candidates on third party result websites including indiaresults.com, examresults.net.
The Class 12 exams scheduled for March 23, 24 and 25 had to be postponed, while Class 10 exams of all major subjects were over before the lockdown was put in place.
How to Check UK Board 10th, 12th class result 2020
- Visit the official site of UBSE at www.uaresults.nic.in
- Click on UBSE Result 2020 link for Class 10 and Class 12
- Candidates enter the roll number and other details.
- Your result will be appeared on the screen
- Check the result and download.
In 2020, 150,289 students registered for class 10 and 121,126 students registered for class 12 board exams in Uttarakhand.
A total of 2,74,817 students had appeared in the exam out of which 1,49,950 appeared for Class 10 examinations and 1,24,867 appeared for class 12 examinations.
In 2019, Uttarakhand Board declared Class 10, 12 results on May 30. The overall pass percentage of Class 10 was 76.43% and the overall pass percentage of Class 12 was 80.13%. A total of 2.74 lakh students appeared for the examination last year.
List of sites to check UK Board 10th, 12th class result 2020 declared
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play