The NCB has left no stone unturned in investigating the drug angle in connection with Sushant Singh Rajput’s case.
After having arrested Rhea Chakraborty, Showik, Samuel, Miranda, and Doesh Sawant, the agency focused further into the depth of the nexus.
What shocked everyone was when a few more celebs from Bollywood were dragged into the entire matter.
The NCB has summoned all these actresses in connection with the drug probe.
Now, as per a report by Times Now, 39 more names are under the agency’s scanner, and 20 of them are from the television industry.
These names are in the 16/20 FIR, which is directly linked to Sushant Singh Rajput’s case.
Earlier, actress Abigail Pande and Sanam Johar have already been summoned and interrogated by the NCB in connection with the same.
Around 60 to 70 names are with NCB, and they are verifying the same to make sure whether they have some links to the drug angle.
Deepika Padukone has arrived in Mumbai with her husband Ranveer Singh on Thursday.
She will appear before the agency on September 25 and will be reportedly interrogated about the alleged drug chats from 2017.
Meanwhile, Rakul Preet Singh has also been summoned by the agency on the same day. On the other hand, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor will appear before NCB on Saturday.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone