The NCB has left no stone unturned in investigating the drug angle in connection with Sushant Singh Rajput’s case.
After having arrested Rhea Chakraborty, Showik, Samuel, Miranda, and Doesh Sawant, the agency focused further into the depth of the nexus.
What shocked everyone was when a few more celebs from Bollywood were dragged into the entire matter.
The NCB has summoned all these actresses in connection with the drug probe.
Now, as per a report by Times Now, 39 more names are under the agency’s scanner, and 20 of them are from the television industry.
These names are in the 16/20 FIR, which is directly linked to Sushant Singh Rajput’s case.
Earlier, actress Abigail Pande and Sanam Johar have already been summoned and interrogated by the NCB in connection with the same.
Around 60 to 70 names are with NCB, and they are verifying the same to make sure whether they have some links to the drug angle.
Deepika Padukone has arrived in Mumbai with her husband Ranveer Singh on Thursday.
She will appear before the agency on September 25 and will be reportedly interrogated about the alleged drug chats from 2017.
Meanwhile, Rakul Preet Singh has also been summoned by the agency on the same day. On the other hand, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor will appear before NCB on Saturday.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg