BBL SIX vs STR Challenger: Sydney Sixers were defeated by Perth Scorchers in the qualifier in Melbourne but their finishing in the top 2 in the league stage has given them another opportunity to have a crack at the final spot.
They are getting one more opportunity in the form of Challenger. The odds are in the Sixers’ favor as they have a 4-1 win-loss record against Strikers in the last 5 meetings.
Adelaide Strikers, on the other hand, deserve credit for their performances in the playoffs. ASR defeated Hobart Hurricanes in the Eliminator by 22 runs and then claimed a thrilling win over Sydney Thunder by 6 runs in the Knockout.
Read More | Babar Azam names ICC ODI Cricketer of The Year
There is a concern over Travis Head’s form though, as he has made 3 and 5 in the last 2 matches.
Match: SIX vs ASR, Challenger
Date & Time: Wednesday 26th January 2022 at 08:25 (UK)
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
BBL SIX vs STR Challenger Playing XI:
Sydney Sixers: Josh Philippe (wk), Justin Avendano, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Nicholas Bertus, Dan Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Steve O’Keefe
Adelaide Strikers: Alex Carey (wk), Matthew Short, Travis Head, Ian Cockbain, Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Henry Thornton, Peter Siddle (c), Harry Conway, Fawad Ahmed
Injury Update & Team News:
SIX might look to play D Hughes in place of N Bertus.
SIX’s most important aspect of their team construction is their batting depth.
Moises Henriques is a big match player and has done a commendable job throughout this tournament.
Hayden Kerr has scalped the most wickets for Sixers in this year’s league.
The wicket tends to help for the batsman and it’ll stay identical for your complete course of the match. The match will be the high-scoring venue and something over 180 is defendable right here.
BBL SIX vs STR Dream11 Tops Picks:
J Wells: In 16 matches, he has scored 439 runs at an average of 33.76, which includes 3 half-centuries.
M. Short: In 15 matches, he has scored 487 runs at an average of 34.78 and has also picked up 8 wickets.
H. Kerr: In 14 matches, he has picked up 24 wickets at an economy of 7.34, with the best figures of 4 for 32.
SIX vs STR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Must Picks:
Moises Henriques: 420 runs
Josh Philippe: 429 runs
Alex Carey: 90 runs
Matthew Short: 487 runs and 8 wickets
Peter Siddle: 29 wickets
SIX vs STR Suggested Dream11 Team:
Batsman: Henriques, Wells, Cockbain, Avendano
AR: Christian, M Short
Bowlers: Siddle, Dwarshuis, Thornton, Kerr
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More