Honda Activa 6G has added new features to make it a more exciting package. Honda Activa 6G comes with many cosmetic as well as technical changes. its prices have also gone up.
The New Honda Activa 6G features Glitter Blue Metallic paint scheme. Other colour options are Pearl, Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Black, Pearl Precious White and Matte Axis Grey Metalic.
The BS6-compliant 109.51cc single-cylinder fuel-injected motor produces slightly less and torque power than before.
Essentially, the scooter makes 7.79PS at 8000rpm — that’s 0.17PS less than the BS4 model at 500rpm higher.
The peak torque output stands at 8.79Nm at 5250rpm, as opposed to the BS4-compliant scooter’s output of 9Nm at 5500rpm.
A new BS6-compliant, 109.51 cc, fan-cooled, 4-stroke, SI engine with sensor-based advanced PGM-Fi system. However, the power and torque numbers have come down and are now noted at 7.79 hp and 8.79 Nm, respectively.
The new Activa 6G gets telescopic front forks and 3-step adjustable spring-loaded hydraulics at the rear. The front-wheel size has also changed in the Activa 6G and now there is a 12-inch wheel instead of a 10-inch wheel that you get in the Activa 5G.
The rear wheel size in both the scooters is still 10-inch. The floor space and wheelbase have increased by 23 mm and 22 mm.
Honda Activa 6G Price:
Honda Activa 6G has been launched at Rs 63,912 for the base variant. The DLX model costs Rs 65,412. In comparison, the Honda Activa 5G costs Rs 55,934 and Rs 57,799 for the standard and DLX variants respectively.
Via: India Today
- Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan