Raksha Bandhan 2021 celebrates in India on August 22. WhatsApp is the trending way to wish near and dear ones as the COVID-19 pandemic has not yet completely finished.
WhatsApp is a great way to connect with friends and family members these days. It is especially when brother away from sister.
How to create Rakhsa Bandhan 2021 WhatsApp stickers
- Go to WhatsApp
- Open a chatbox
- Click on the chatbox and tap on the emoji option there
- Next, tap on “+” option
- Scroll down and tap on “Get more stickers” option
- WhatsApp will direct you to Google Play store
- Search for WhatsApp sticker packs on the Play store
- Third-party sticker pack apps will show up. Install the app on your phone
- Select the suitable sticker packs on the app. In this case, select Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi sticker packs
- The selected sticker packs will get added to the My stickers section on the WhatsApp
- You can now select a suitable sticker and send it to your contacts, family, and friends.
How to share Raksha Bandhan 2021 WhatsApp status
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to the status section
- Upload the Rakhi video from your phone’s gallery
- Click the send option to post the WhatsApp status.
How to send Raksha Bandhan 2021 GIFs
- Open the WhatsApp
- Open a chat
- Click on GIFs icon
- Search for Rakha Bandhan GIFs
- Select the suitable Independence day GIFs and click on send option.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg