Raksha Bandhan 2021 celebrates in India on August 22. WhatsApp is the trending way to wish near and dear ones as the COVID-19 pandemic has not yet completely finished.
WhatsApp is a great way to connect with friends and family members these days. It is especially when brother away from sister.
How to create Rakhsa Bandhan 2021 WhatsApp stickers
- Go to WhatsApp
- Open a chatbox
- Click on the chatbox and tap on the emoji option there
- Next, tap on “+” option
- Scroll down and tap on “Get more stickers” option
- WhatsApp will direct you to Google Play store
- Search for WhatsApp sticker packs on the Play store
- Third-party sticker pack apps will show up. Install the app on your phone
- Select the suitable sticker packs on the app. In this case, select Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi sticker packs
- The selected sticker packs will get added to the My stickers section on the WhatsApp
- You can now select a suitable sticker and send it to your contacts, family, and friends.
How to share Raksha Bandhan 2021 WhatsApp status
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to the status section
- Upload the Rakhi video from your phone’s gallery
- Click the send option to post the WhatsApp status.
How to send Raksha Bandhan 2021 GIFs
- Open the WhatsApp
- Open a chat
- Click on GIFs icon
- Search for Rakha Bandhan GIFs
- Select the suitable Independence day GIFs and click on send option.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications