Huawei has launched one more Nova Series smartphone lineup by making the Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition is the latest variant of Nova 7 SE 5G which is released in April. However, most of the features are some except the processor.
The company has removed the Kirin 820 chipset and replace it with Dimensity 800U SoC. The Dimensity 800U is 5G chipset from MediaTek.
Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition features a 6.5-inch LCD screen that offers Full HD+ resolution with 96% NTSC colour gamut and is TÜV Rheinland certified.
The handset manages a screen-to-body ratio of 90.3% thanks to the punch-hole design, which houses a 16MP selfie camera.
The four cameras consist of a 64-megapixel primary camera that has an f/1.8 aperture along with a large 1/1.7-inch pixel size. There is also an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera and a pair of 2-megapixel cameras that act as a macro lens and a depth sensor.
It features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Dual-SIM support, 5G connectivity, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and finally, this smartphone runs Android 10 OS with EMUI 10.1 interface on it.
The device packs a 4,000 mAh capacity battery with 40W SuperCharge technology.
It will be available with different colour options- Silver Moon Star, Qijing Forest, Magic Night Black, and Mid-Summer Purple.
The company is selling the Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition with a price tag of 2,299 Yuan (around Rs.25,200 / $345).
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems