Krafton announces the new Game Moonbreaker: Krafton has unveiled a new game called Moonbreaker. The Moonbreaker is a turn-based, tabletop tactics title designed to provide digital miniatures experience.
The entire game is set in a sci-fi universe crafted by Bradon Sanderson. The Unknown Worlds has developed the game and creators of the Subnautica series which was formerly referred to as Project M.
However, the Moonbreaker game will launches globally on 29 September on PC.
In Moonbreaker, the players will battle in various locations across the Reaches- a tiny solar system with moons held in orbit by a scarce resource called Cinder.
The Moonbreaker developers will launch the upcoming audio drams so the players will learn more world of Moonbreaker.
The game is getting popular with fans due to its tabletop and collectible card games. Krafton claims that more than 50 Units are available at the Early Access launch, and the Roster combinations are endless.
Krafton further claims that Moonbreaker is designed to capture the feel of a physical miniatures game without real-world limitations.
The game promises detailed, intuitive, and constantly evolving painting tools. You’ll get custom palettes, customizable roster banners, and professional digital painting tools to create your units.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems