Riot Games’ main interests revolve around its world-popular MOBA title – League of Legends. But now, the company’s route has shifted, going into a more dynamic direction.
The game studio releases a mobile version, a shooting game, and a card game known as Legends of Runeterra.
Legends of Runeterra, or LoR for short, is a free-to-play digital collectible card game developed and published by Riot Games.
The game was released on April 29, 2020, for Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS. It uses the familiar characters and origin stories of League of Legends, the best-known product of Riot Games.
The studio developed LoR based on the company’s philosophy: “building a game for core gamers who really want to go deep into a genre.” However, the game may feel different from others of the same genre. That’s because it does not require players to invest in “blind decks”.
Regarding reception, most players respond positively to the new card game. Legends of Runetera was nominated for Best Mobile Game at The Game Awards 2020 as well as named as the iPad Game of the Year by Apple.
Being a game “made for everyone”, LoR does not require a beefy phone to play. If you wish to download and enjoy this game on your Android smartphone.
Legends of Runeterra mobile only requires the system specs of a Samsung Galaxy J5. However, in order to enjoy the best that the game can provide, we recommend upgrading your system just a little bit.
How to Download Legends of Runeterra for Android:
The Legends of Runetera Android Beta phase has long concluded, and the game officially launched on April 29, 2020. Follow the steps below to install the game on your Android phones:
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Search for “Legends of Runeterra” using the search tool. It’s a free game.
- Hit “Install”
- The game will automatically start downloading and installing on your devices. No further authorization required.
- When the installation completes, launch the game, set up your account, and play!
Being a digital collectible card game, of course, LoR gameplay revolves around cards. Each match begins with 2 players in the 1v1 format.
You start the game with a hand of four random playing cards (selected from your card deck), a 20-health-point nexus, and zero mana.
If you don’t like your starting cards, you can trade them for other random ones before the match begins.
- Both players receive a mana gem,
- One player will attack first, and the other will defend.
- After each round, the turn to attack switches between players, and each draws a random card from their deck.
- The number of mana gems increases as the turn increases, up to a maximum of 10.
- At the end of each round, any unused mana becomes spell mana, stack to a maximum of three. You use this mana to cast spell cards.
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports