As the Coronavirus pandemic spread in the country, the Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi announced a PM CARES fund. This is the fund the government wants citizens to donate money to in order to help India fight COVID-19.
The PM CARES fund has acquired a lot of donations. Today, a screenshot shared on Reddit by u/nefariousmonkey of the Google Pay app reveals simply how a lot cash has been raised for PM CARES.
According to the screenshot, the PM CARES fund has acquired donations of over 124 crores by way of Google Pay.
It’s important to note that this number is the amount raised through donations made on Google Pay. Donations can be made via apps like Paytm, or even through the PM-CARES website directly. That means the actual amount raised is definitely a lot higher than this number.
It’s nonetheless heartening to see folks come collectively in instances of disaster. Now one can solely hope that the federal government utilises the cash being raised to assist folks in issue in the course of the pandemic, together with docs who must work with out PPE kits as they attempt to hold the nation afloat.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022