As the Coronavirus pandemic spread in the country, the Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi announced a PM CARES fund. This is the fund the government wants citizens to donate money to in order to help India fight COVID-19.
The PM CARES fund has acquired a lot of donations. Today, a screenshot shared on Reddit by u/nefariousmonkey of the Google Pay app reveals simply how a lot cash has been raised for PM CARES.
According to the screenshot, the PM CARES fund has acquired donations of over 124 crores by way of Google Pay.
It’s important to note that this number is the amount raised through donations made on Google Pay. Donations can be made via apps like Paytm, or even through the PM-CARES website directly. That means the actual amount raised is definitely a lot higher than this number.
It’s nonetheless heartening to see folks come collectively in instances of disaster. Now one can solely hope that the federal government utilises the cash being raised to assist folks in issue in the course of the pandemic, together with docs who must work with out PPE kits as they attempt to hold the nation afloat.
Source: click here
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone