Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: The Police for Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018 ended and the state witnessed brisk polling in the assembly elections.
Polling for 199 seats out of the total 200 in the assembly began at 8 am with voters lining up at 51,687 booths. Ramgarh election constituency of Alwar district was put off following the death of Bahujan Samajh Party candidates Laxman Singh.
Exit poll predicted different result for the BJP and Congress in the state. According to the Axis Exit poll, BJP will win 63 seats, Congress will win 130 seas and other will win 6 seats.
As per C-VOTER, Congress will win 137 seats, BJP will win 60 seats and other 2 seats. According India Today, BJP will get 63 seats, Congress will win 130 seats and other will get 6 seats.
JAAN KI BAAT, BJP will win 93 seats, Congress will win 91 seats and other will et 15 seats. According to the News 24-Pace, Congress will get 115 seats , BJP will get 75 seats and other 9 seats.
According to the Times Now-CNX, Congress will get 105 seats, BJP will get 85 seats, Bahujan Samajh Party will get 2 seats and other 7 seats. As per NewsX Neta, 112 seats will get by Congress, BJP will get 80 seats and other 7 seats.
Exit Poll Rajasthan 2018
BJP spokesperson Sambit Patra said, the party is confident of victory of Rajasthan. Recalled PM Narendra Modi had said that the results in Rajasthan this time will change the usual tradition of any party not the retaining the state in any Assembly elections.
|India Today- Axis My India||63||130||6||0|
|Jan Ki Baat||93||91||15||0|
|ZEE Maha Exit Poll||80||109||0||0|
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg