Revolt Intellicorp has started the deliveries of the maiden batch of its all-electric AI-enabled motorcycle RV400 in Delhi from four Revolt Hubs located in Gujranwala Town, Safdarjung, Preet Vihar and Dwarka.
Revolt launched the RV400 and the RV300, all-electric bikes in India during the month of August this year. After the launch in New Delhi, both bikes have also been launched in Pune, with the Revolt RV 400 available at monthly payment plan, starting at Rs 3,400, the RV 300 at Rs 2,999 per month.
However, in sync with the demand, Revolt recently announced that both the e-bikes can also be bought through a one-time payment option of Rs 84,999 (RV300) and Rs 98,999 (RV400).
The company has also closed the bookings for the second batch of Revolt RV400. Now, the bookings are open for the third batch of the AI-enabled motorcycle.
The Revolt RV400 comes with a 3kW mid-drve electric motor which is paired to a 72 V lithium-ion battery pack. It comes with three ride modes namely Eco, City and Sport. It promises a range of 156km in Eco mode, 80-90 km in City mode and 50-60 km in City mode.
The top-speed stands at 45kmph, 65 kmph and 85 kmph in the respective modes. Revolt has recieved a positive response for the RV400.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play