Chennai Super Kings fans are waiting for the return of Suresh Raina after the team slid alarmingly down the ladder with two defeats in the three games.
Fans will have to disappoint as CSK CEO firmly ruled out Suresh Rina to CSK fold for IPL 2020.
“We cannot look at Raina because he made himself unavailable, and we respect his decision and his space. We are not thinking about it,” Super Kings CEO Kasi Viswanathan was quoted as saying by the ANI.
“I can assure the fans that we will bounce back strongly. It’s a game and you have your good and bad days. But the boys know what they need to do and the smiles will be back,” said Viswanathan.
The Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni also asked his batsmen to step up in the absence of premier batsmen like Raina and Ambati Rayudu, who has been laid low by a hamstring injury.
“We are lacking a bit of steam in the batting and that hurts. The run rate keeps on mounting after such slow starts and adds pressure, we need to figure that out. We need to come back with a clearer picture, looking at the combination. There are quite a few things we can think about.
We are one batter extra to start off, so the players need to step up,” Dhoni said after the Super Kings lost Friday’s match to Delhi Capitals by 47 runs.
The CSK coach Stephen Fleming to has admitted that the team is in a “muddled state” and needed to revisit the strategy.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems