Popular Tamil Television actress Priyanka allegedly committed suicide at her Valasaravakkam residence in Chennai on Wednesday morning. Priyanka hung herself from a fan at her home and was found dead by her domestic worker.
Priyanka took this steps just because of marital issuer , according to the report. She was married to Arubala in 2015 but the two have been living separately for the past two months.
Priyanka is known for playing Jyotikha in Tamil TV show Vamsam, which starred Ramya Krishnan in the lead.
The actress was found hanging from the ceiling fan by her maid toady morning.
Priyanka’s body has been sent for postmortem and investigation underway for the reason behind the suicide.
Investigation have begun and Priyanka’s husband of three years is being questioned , police said. They said, he was not at home when the alleged suicide took place.
Priyanka’s parents residing in Madurai have been informed, they said, adding that the body has been sent for autopsy.
Priyanka has done several series but was best known as Jothika in the Tamil serial Vamsan which ran years from 2013 to 2017. She also played roles in other teleserials like Apoorva Ragangal, Bairavi on Sun TV.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems