UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson test positive for Coronavirus and is self-isolating but will still lead the government’s response to the outbreak.
Johnson, 55, said in a video posted to Twitter that he had developed “ temperature and a persistent cough,” and that he would self-isolate at home.
He added, “But be in no doubt that I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of modern technology, to communicate with all my top team, to lead the national fightback against coronavirus,”.
Read More | Argentina Striker Paulo Dybala, AC Milan Legend Paolo Maldini Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
CNBC reported, Boris Johnson was tested for COVID-19 on Thursday on the advice of England’s chief medical officer after experiencing “mild symptoms” of the virus.
“The test was carried out in No 10 by [National Health Service] staff and the result of the test was positive,” the spokesman said. “In keeping with the guidance, the Prime Minister is self-isolating in Downing Street.”
“He is continuing to lead the government’s response to coronavirus,” the spokesman said.
“The test was carried out in No 10 by NHS staff and the result of the test was positive,” the spokesman said.
Read More | How to Protect yourself from the Coronavirus
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More