UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson test positive for Coronavirus and is self-isolating but will still lead the government’s response to the outbreak.
Johnson, 55, said in a video posted to Twitter that he had developed “ temperature and a persistent cough,” and that he would self-isolate at home.
He added, “But be in no doubt that I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of modern technology, to communicate with all my top team, to lead the national fightback against coronavirus,”.
Read More | Argentina Striker Paulo Dybala, AC Milan Legend Paolo Maldini Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
CNBC reported, Boris Johnson was tested for COVID-19 on Thursday on the advice of England’s chief medical officer after experiencing “mild symptoms” of the virus.
“The test was carried out in No 10 by [National Health Service] staff and the result of the test was positive,” the spokesman said. “In keeping with the guidance, the Prime Minister is self-isolating in Downing Street.”
“He is continuing to lead the government’s response to coronavirus,” the spokesman said.
“The test was carried out in No 10 by NHS staff and the result of the test was positive,” the spokesman said.
Read More | How to Protect yourself from the Coronavirus
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory