Xiaomi has launched its Redmi Note 9T handset with MediaTek Dimension 800U processor. The key highlights of the smartphone- MediaTek Dimension 800U processor, triple rear digicam setup and 5000mAh battery.
It features a 6.53-inch with full HD + decision and a 60 Hz refresh charge and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The handset has a unibody 3D curved again design and punch-hole show. The rear panel has a splash-proof coating.
The device is powered by MediaTek Dimension 800U chipset has been given, which relies on 7nm. The Mali-G58 GPU is current for graphics. The handset has 4 GB RAM and as much as 128 GB inbuilt storage.
Read More | Samsung Galaxy MO2s launched at Price Rs 8,999
Xiaomi claims that customers will get two days of battery life on a single cost. The smartphone helps 18 Watt quick charging.
Camera, The telephone has 48 megapixel major, 8 megapixel wide-angle and 2 megapixel macro lens on the rear.
The smartphone has a 13-megapixel entrance digicam for selfie and video calling. The handset has dual-stereo audio system. The telephone helps options like NFC, IR Blaster, FM radio and many others.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G Price:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T’s 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant has been launched at 199 euros (about Rs 17,870) below the launch provide.
The device’s 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant could be bought for 269.90 euros (about 24,300 rupees). The smartphone will are available dusk black and dawn purple colour.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg