AB De Villiers has clarified that he will continue to play in the Indian Premier League for few years. AB De Villieres had brought the cricket fraternity to a standstill with the new of his retirement in a video message posted n his Twitter handle on May 23. And said that he had run “out of gas” and quiting international Cricket with immediate effect. However in a recent interview with iol.co.za, De Villiers said, he will keep playing IPL for few year and would like to play for Titans, and help some of youngsters.
AB De Villiers also adds that although winning the World Cup was high biggest dream but also fact that it is not realistic to measure the success on the World cups. “there are some offers on the table from around world, but still will be nice to wake up and wonder what to do , be a normal”
AB De Villiers aso talking about Bangaluru is for him “it’s a special place, a second home, really I played 100th test there, and obviously RCB is a massive part of life. India as a country has taken me in and its hard to explain what feels like”
Virat Kohli to AB De Villiers : you change the way batting was seen
Yes, I would have loved to win it, but I have great memories form the world cups. In 2007 my first was very special. We fell short against Australia, when we tried to play too much cricket too soon, but shift in mentality probably helped us to go over there and win the Test series , we then won over there.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022