AB De Villiers has clarified that he will continue to play in the Indian Premier League for few years. AB De Villieres had brought the cricket fraternity to a standstill with the new of his retirement in a video message posted n his Twitter handle on May 23. And said that he had run “out of gas” and quiting international Cricket with immediate effect. However in a recent interview with iol.co.za, De Villiers said, he will keep playing IPL for few year and would like to play for Titans, and help some of youngsters.
AB De Villiers also adds that although winning the World Cup was high biggest dream but also fact that it is not realistic to measure the success on the World cups. “there are some offers on the table from around world, but still will be nice to wake up and wonder what to do , be a normal”
AB De Villiers aso talking about Bangaluru is for him “it’s a special place, a second home, really I played 100th test there, and obviously RCB is a massive part of life. India as a country has taken me in and its hard to explain what feels like”
Virat Kohli to AB De Villiers : you change the way batting was seen
Yes, I would have loved to win it, but I have great memories form the world cups. In 2007 my first was very special. We fell short against Australia, when we tried to play too much cricket too soon, but shift in mentality probably helped us to go over there and win the Test series , we then won over there.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas