Hardik Pandya , who was stretched off the field following a lower back injury during Ind vs Pak 5th Match in Dubai. The BCCI has been issued an update on all rounder, His condition is being assessed by the medical team.
Hardik Pandya has an acute lower back injury. he is able to stand at the moment and the medical team is assessing him now.
stretchered off the field during the Asia Cup group league encounter against Pakistan after sustaining an acute lower back injury. it was happened in the 18th over of the Pakistan Innings when the all rounder was bowling his fifth over.
During the 5th delivery , after completing his follow though immediatley went down looked to be in considerable pain. and he was unable to get up and was stretchered off the field.
Pandya’s figure were 4.5-0-24-0 after Babar Azam’s catch was dropped by Mahendra Singh Dhoni when the batsman was son 32.
Ind beat Pakistan bean by 8 wickets:
A strong bowling performance followed by some packed batting saw India thrash by eight wickets in the fifth match.
three wickets hauls from pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Part time off spinner Kedar Jadhav enable India to restrict Pakistan to a paltry 162.
Pakistan: 162 in 43.1 overs (Babar Azam 47, Shoaib Malik 43; Bhuvneshwar Kumar 3/15, Kedar Jadhav 3/23) lost to India: 164/2 in 29 overs (Rohit Sharma 52, Shikhar Dhawan 46) by eight wickets.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas