Hardik Pandya , who was stretched off the field following a lower back injury during Ind vs Pak 5th Match in Dubai. The BCCI has been issued an update on all rounder, His condition is being assessed by the medical team.
Hardik Pandya has an acute lower back injury. he is able to stand at the moment and the medical team is assessing him now.
stretchered off the field during the Asia Cup group league encounter against Pakistan after sustaining an acute lower back injury. it was happened in the 18th over of the Pakistan Innings when the all rounder was bowling his fifth over.
During the 5th delivery , after completing his follow though immediatley went down looked to be in considerable pain. and he was unable to get up and was stretchered off the field.
Pandya’s figure were 4.5-0-24-0 after Babar Azam’s catch was dropped by Mahendra Singh Dhoni when the batsman was son 32.
Ind beat Pakistan bean by 8 wickets:
A strong bowling performance followed by some packed batting saw India thrash by eight wickets in the fifth match.
three wickets hauls from pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Part time off spinner Kedar Jadhav enable India to restrict Pakistan to a paltry 162.
Pakistan: 162 in 43.1 overs (Babar Azam 47, Shoaib Malik 43; Bhuvneshwar Kumar 3/15, Kedar Jadhav 3/23) lost to India: 164/2 in 29 overs (Rohit Sharma 52, Shikhar Dhawan 46) by eight wickets.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022