Apple is going to launch four new iPhone under the iPhone 12 series which could include two premium variants.
The Cupertino giant launched Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, iPad 8h get, and iPad Air but not the upcoming iPhones.
As per AnTuTu, 128GB could be the base variant for iPhone 12 Pro Max compared to 64GB on its predecessor.
It is being reported that the top of the line iPhone 12 model, the iPhone 12 Pro Max has appeared on the software benchmarking tool, Antutu and major specifications about its performance and storage configuration has been revealed in the listing.
The iPhone 12 Pro is expected to come in 6.7-inch size and may feature a high refresh-rate 120Hz ProMotion display, as presently seen on iPad Pro.
Apple announced the iPad Air with A14 bionic chipset, which is the fastest processor in the market, and iPhone 12 is also expected to feature the same chipset.
The rear camera module on device will house four sensors with a LiDAR scanner which was introduced in the recently launched Apple iPad Pro.
All four iPhone models are expected to feature OLED displays and 5G support, as famed Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo previously claimed.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More