Apple is going to launch four new iPhone under the iPhone 12 series which could include two premium variants.
The Cupertino giant launched Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, iPad 8h get, and iPad Air but not the upcoming iPhones.
As per AnTuTu, 128GB could be the base variant for iPhone 12 Pro Max compared to 64GB on its predecessor.
It is being reported that the top of the line iPhone 12 model, the iPhone 12 Pro Max has appeared on the software benchmarking tool, Antutu and major specifications about its performance and storage configuration has been revealed in the listing.
The iPhone 12 Pro is expected to come in 6.7-inch size and may feature a high refresh-rate 120Hz ProMotion display, as presently seen on iPad Pro.
Apple announced the iPad Air with A14 bionic chipset, which is the fastest processor in the market, and iPhone 12 is also expected to feature the same chipset.
The rear camera module on device will house four sensors with a LiDAR scanner which was introduced in the recently launched Apple iPad Pro.
All four iPhone models are expected to feature OLED displays and 5G support, as famed Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo previously claimed.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg