Ashes 2021: England wicketkeeper Jos Buttler took a heartbreaking catch to give his team the first breakthrough.
He took a one-handed incredible of Stuart Broad’s bowling to dismiss Marcus Harris.
Jos Buttler showed some inhuman skills to take the catch. The English wicketkeeper almost flew to his right to complete the catch. The incident took place in the 8th over of Australia’s 1st innings when Marcus Harris and David Warner were batting at the crease.
Pacer Stuart Broad, who is playing his 150th Test, was in the middle of a brilliant spell and was troubling the Australian openers on almost every ball. On the 3rd ball of the eighth over, Broad managed to induce an edge off Marcus Harris’ bat and the ball went towards the leg side.
It seemed like a half chance but the acrobatic Jos Buttler converted it to a full chance and took a stunning grab to give his team the first breakthrough of the match.
Earlier, in the absence of regular skipper Pat Cummins, Australia captain Steve Smith won the toss and elected to bat first against the Joe Root-led England in the second Test at Adelaide Oval.
However, the experienced pace duo of James Anderson and Stuart Broad made Smith’s decision look foolish with an amazing display of pace bowling.
Broad and Anderson took the challenge upfront and created so many chances for their team in the first few overs of the match.
Warner and Harris looked helpless in front of some top-class pace bowling.
The struggle finally ended for Marcus Harris with an outstanding catch by Jos Buttler behind the wicket.
- Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan