ICC ODI Cricketer of The Year: Pakistan skipper Babar Azam today named for ICC ODI cricketer of the year 2021. Young Pakistani skipper scored 405 runs in six games at an average of 67.50.
The 27-year-old was the second-highest run-scorer with 228 runs and he was the player of the match in both of Pakistan’s wins in the 2-1 series victory against South Africa.
To chase of 274 in the first ODI, Babar made a century and laid the foundation with an 82-ball 94 in the final ODI where the visitors posted 320 runs.
Skipper’s best performance this year came in a losing cause in the final ODI against England.
Also Read | T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
Babar strung a 92–run stand with Imam-ul-Haq to bail Pakistan out of trouble.
He was cautious in his approach initially, bringing up his half-century in 72 balls. He made up for it by bringing up the next fifty runs in just 32 balls � it was his second ODI century of the year.
South Africa umpire Marais Erasmus was named the Umpire of the Year for the third time after receiving the honour in 2016 and 2017.
The 57-year-old officiated in the just-concluded series between hosts South Africa and India.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More