Indian Premier League 2020: BCCI has finally been released, with just two weeks to go for the tournament.
The complete match might be a closed-door affair as a result of COVID-19 pandemic and can happen within the UAE.
The defending champions Mumbai Indians will take on three-time winners Chennai Super Kings in the season opener on 19 September in Abu Dhabi.
Dubai will host the second sport of the match on Sunday, 20 September when Delhi Capitals take on Kings XI Punjab adopted by the third match on Monday between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The IPL action will shift to Sharjah on Tuesday, 22 September, with Rajasthan Royals fighting against Chennai Super Kings.
There will be 10 double-headers with the first match starting at 3:30 pm IST and 2:00 pm UAE time.
All evening matches will start at 7:30 pm IST and 6:00 pm UAE time.
In all, 24 matches will be held in Dubai, 20 in Abu Dhabi and 12 in Sharjah.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play